PDA

View Full Version : Building Elevation

fjtdogeno
2008-07-18, 09:28 AM
Im doing my project in Rac 2009. Is there anybody here guys that can assist me to modify the default building elevation? (interior and exterior).

thanks

ejburrell67787
2008-07-18, 09:35 AM
Do you mean the elevation tags? If so I think they are system families and as such cannot be modified...

Scott Womack
2008-07-18, 10:24 AM
Im doing my project in Rac 2009. Is there anybody here guys that can assist me to modify the default building elevation? (interior and exterior).

thanksYou can modify them in a limited way. You can have a square or a circle, change the size of both of those, and use either open, or filled points on them. Other than that you cannot do a custom shape symbol.

Changing them is a two step process.
1. Go to Settings/View Tags, Elevations Here you can Duplicate what is there, and make any of the modifications you want here. As a suggestion name them close to their function, with the size included.
2. Then go to a plan view, select an elevation symbol, edit/Duplicate and create Building Elevation, and Interior Elevations for starters. Inside here you can tell the symboles what type of "head" you created via the settings menu.

fjtdogeno
2008-07-18, 03:47 PM
thanks Scott its work.
cheers