PDA

View Full Version : middle mouse button won't work

rocbrown313
2008-07-25, 08:34 PM
out of no where, my middle mouse stopped working in max so no panning w/ the alt button...it's a logitech mouse....allows zoom but no panning... any ideas? I have synergy on here but it never gave me any problems before and doubt that's what it is...I've read all other threads and the only setting I have that I can change for the wheel in control panel is roll the wheel one notch to scroll. And I wasn't sure what what command line to type in mbuttonpan but I went into max on the lower left hand corner and typed it in and it said undefined.

alanjt
2008-07-26, 04:39 PM
out of no where, my middle mouse stopped working in max so no panning w/ the alt button...it's a logitech mouse....allows zoom but no panning... any ideas? I have synergy on here but it never gave me any problems before and doubt that's what it is...I've read all other threads and the only setting I have that I can change for the wheel in control panel is roll the wheel one notch to scroll. And I wasn't sure what what command line to type in mbuttonpan but I went into max on the lower left hand corner and typed it in and it said undefined.
go into your logitech software and where the settings are to set what each button does, make sure the middle button is set to "generic".