PDA

View Full Version : Batch Plot To Revit PDF - Problems!!!

N@
2004-09-20, 10:38 PM
Fellow Revit Users -

I am a huge fan of the revit batch plotting. I love that I can send a set to print to PDF in a matter of minutes. What I don't love is the resulting jumbled titleblock I get. It has something to do with the text we use for our company name... when I plot more than one sheet, the text seems to go all over the place.

Has anyone else had this problem and can anyone suggest what I might do to resolve it?!

Please see attachment to see what I am talking about...

HELP!

Cathy Hadley
2004-09-20, 11:29 PM
In the PDF driver, under advanced, try setting the PostScript Options for true type font download to Outline...

See if that helps...

CZH

Richard McCarthy
2004-09-20, 11:58 PM
I get that too sometimes, I dont' know how I get pass them... It seems if you try a few more times, it sometimes just WORK for some reason, sometimes it doesn't. :(

Scott D Davis
2004-09-21, 01:53 AM
Create you company logo in p-shop or some other graphics program. and then load the JPG into Revit. No need to have your company name as editable text, right?

N@
2004-09-21, 02:10 PM
To all -
Thank you for your posts!

Cathy Hadley -

I tried your solution first and... IT WORKED!!!

Thanks!

MikeJarosz
2004-09-21, 02:19 PM
Are you using bitmapped logos? Convert them to raster. Revit goes crazy when encountering a second sheet with the same bitmap.

aaronrumple
2004-09-21, 02:24 PM
The Revit PDF driver seems to have problems with True Type fonts when a drawing is printed smaller than the sheet setup size. Such as doing a half size plot. Downloading TTF's as outlines seems to always solve the problem and should be the standard setting.

nevergowith18839042
2011-03-07, 09:39 PM
hello !
I am using Hp designjet 750c color to create PLT file. in the plt viewer i see that the text jumbed all over the sheet .
Has anyone else had this problem and can anyone suggest what I might do to resolve it?!
Help please an sorry fo my bad english