PDA

View Full Version : Grids not Showing in Elevation

ace84
2008-07-29, 09:31 PM
Hi,
I am trying to figure out why my grids (which i have placed in plan) are not showing up in elevation. I have drawn grids before in plan and they have automatically shown up in elevation.

Does this have to do with the fact that i completed drawing my plans first, and placed the grids after?

I tried checking my VG and placing scope boxes but no dice. I am lost!

ac

LRaiz
2008-07-29, 09:49 PM
Check if your elevation view direction is parallel to grids. It is a common error to have elevation slightly off parallel.

luigi
2008-07-29, 10:25 PM
It's either what Leonid mentioned, or the fact that the 3d Grid plane might not "intersect" the elevation marker/clip

Hi,
I am trying to figure out why my grids (which i have placed in plan) are not showing up in elevation. I have drawn grids before in plan and they have automatically shown up in elevation.

Does this have to do with the fact that i completed drawing my plans first, and placed the grids after?

I tried checking my VG and placing scope boxes but no dice. I am lost!

ac

ace84
2008-07-29, 10:34 PM
Check if your elevation view direction is parallel to grids. It is a common error to have elevation slightly off parallel.

Made my elev marker parrallel to the grid and my grids showed up. So simple... Daym.
Thx all.. !