PDA

View Full Version : Creating Drawing List which shows Revision

drodrigues
2008-07-30, 02:11 PM
I am trying to create a Drawing List in Revit which will filter only a given Revision or Revisions. Typically we have more than one revision on a plot sheet and sometimes we need to know which sheets say contain Revision 1, for example. There does not seem to be any way in Revit to do this. The Drawing list picks do not contain the Revision data thats on the sheet when you cloud and delta a revision?? Do I need to add my Revision items to my Project info shared parameter file maybe?

PinkPantser
2008-07-30, 11:41 PM
If you set up your sheets to have a yes/no or text parameter for each issue of your set (see attached image), it is possible to then make a schedule that filters the sheets to only display a certain revision.

There is, however, no way to automate the process I just described. In other words, you have to manually change the parameter for the sheets to indicate that it was issued with that set.

drodrigues
2008-07-31, 08:59 PM
Only thing is, when you do the drawing list my revision parameter is not on the list and if I create one there its not related to the one that I defined in my title block? Also, I dont want the revision to be a text element-I just need a yes/no selection in my title block parameters to toggle if that revision is on the sheet. I guess I could mask the text??