PDA

View Full Version : More Exporting Issues and other stuff.

STHRevit
2008-08-01, 03:30 AM
Hi all,

As I have previously mentioned, the consultants in this city are pretty slow to get on board with Revit and as such I need to send out dwg files. With this in mind I need to also adhere to strict client protocols wen it comes to cad files and layer names.
With that in mind, I need to have my concrete columns and hatch export to separate layers in the cad file. Can anyone tell me if /how this is done?

I also have existing and new columns and walls. I can get the new work to export to correct layers and the existing exports correctly, apart form the colour. I can not find a setting to change the existing wall/columns export colour.

Also, I have a concrete column with 190 blockwork extending from the face of the column. Why does the column show the hatching from the wall type when they touch and not maintain the column pattern?

I have disallowed the joint between the wall and column and irt doesn't matter what view sclae is set (course, medium or fine) the column always takes on the wall hatch pattern.

How do I stop this from occuring?