PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Issues

greg.gebert978266
2008-08-07, 01:29 PM
This is a weird one. I am having intermittent issues where my keyboard doesn't work in Revit. It still works for all other windows based tasks, just not in Revit. We have done the obvious and changed USB ports and keyboards. This is an intermittent issue and we cannot find any patterns. Anyone else having any issues like this?

andrewjohnson97
2008-08-07, 01:36 PM
Have you been using the Pan Tone colors? If so, try hitting the "F" key to get your keyboard to work again. I know lots of people are experiencing this same issue.

Andy

greg.gebert978266
2008-08-07, 01:37 PM
Have you been using the Pan Tone colors? If so, try hitting the "F" key to get your keyboard to work again. I know lots of people are experiencing this same issue.

Andy

As a matter of fact we just started using them so we could properly display a clients logo. Let me make sure I have this correct. When the keyboard stops working, just hit the "F" key???

jeffh
2008-08-07, 01:44 PM
Yes. Hitting the "F" key should clear up the issue. It is a known issue and is being looked into by the development team.

greg.gebert978266
2008-08-07, 01:46 PM
Yes. Hitting the "F" key should clear up the issue. It is a known issue and is being looked inot by the development team.

Awesome. I appreciate your help (and I'm sure my IT guy does too!!).