PDA

View Full Version : Applying Material-Hatch Patches to Exterior

Mike_Maloney
2008-08-20, 12:39 PM
See Attached Picture.......I need to apply spot patches of materials, i.e. brick as shown in the attached. Patterns are irregular in size, shape and locations thru-out 3 Bldgs on Campus. I tried the filled region, but that only shows on the elevations, not the 3D Model itself. In ADT I cold apply Bdly modifiers, and attach hatches, but can't find a way to get a plane access to the "Face" of the Walls. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

twiceroadsfool
2008-08-20, 12:55 PM
See Attached Picture.......I need to apply spot patches of materials, i.e. brick as shown in the attached. Patterns are irregular in size, shape and locations thru-out 3 Bldgs on Campus. I tried the filled region, but that only shows on the elevations, not the 3D Model itself. In ADT I cold apply Bdly modifiers, and attach hatches, but can't find a way to get a plane access to the "Face" of the Walls. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

Split face tool, then the paint bucket. Theyre in the toolbar to the left of the *demolish* tool if you have them in the default locations...