PDA

View Full Version : Revit 5 - Hotel sample project.

Paul P.
2004-09-23, 10:18 AM
I'm after a copy of the Revit 5 Hotel sample project, I believe it was a WAT&G project. David Conant mentioned it in a thread regarding multi-story buildings as a good way of understanding how to set up a large project and help evaluate the best method to proceed. Does anyone know where I could get hold of a copy of this.

Regards, Paul.

PeterJ
2004-09-23, 11:51 AM
The Sea Spray resort is on the 6.0 CD, but only in DWF format. I can't recall where the WATG hotel is but you might look for a 5.1 CD, it's not on the 5.0 CD. You can get a flavour for it by looking at the Revit design gallery on the Autodesk web site. You'll need to dig around to find it.

Paul P.
2004-09-23, 12:11 PM
Hi Pete, I've seen it on the design gallery and I'm sure you could download a .rvt file of it, but I might be mistaken.

What I gather from what David Conant was saying in the other thread was that from looking at the Hotel.rvt file you could see how it was setup to be used in a larger project like this. Such as using groups etc. again I might be wrong.

Regards, Paul.

Mr Spot
2004-09-23, 10:34 PM
Just to correct you its not Sea Spray its Sea: Resort & Spa... Its nearly finished construction now. Expected completion December this year... Thank god.