PDA

View Full Version : Printing

Peter Davies
2008-08-31, 06:17 AM
In the print dialogue it would be good if in the "Print Range" area it was automatically reset back to "Current window", rather than remembering the last selection used i.e "Selected view/sheets"

This could save rainforests all over the planet :-)

jkuhnle154184
2008-09-02, 03:35 PM
I wish the print range could be set within the print dialog. Similar to AutoCAD where you select a window for printing. It would be easier than adjusting your view prior to going into the print dialog. I often want to just do a quick print of a small area. It's kind of a pain to have to zoom in and make the window smaller around the area you want to print.

anthonyf
2008-09-03, 12:17 AM
In the print dialogue it would be good if in the "Print Range" area it was automatically reset back to "Current window", rather than remembering the last selection used i.e "Selected view/sheets"

This could save rainforests all over the planet :-)

Hi Peter,
I'm not sure what your API experience is, but I seem to recall you liked to play around with customizing AutoCAD ;)

Check out the API sdk, there is a printer sample written in C# "View Printer" which with a little bit of tweaking should do what you want.

Cheers

Anthony

Peter Davies
2008-09-03, 08:19 AM
ok, ok I give up, API here I come :-)

Thanks Anthony