PDA

View Full Version : Levels in meters

peter.giampa
2008-09-01, 07:15 AM
I wonder if I could impose on the knowledge of all within these forums with a problem I have.
I am a relevant newbie to Revit so this may be a simple answer. I have a project with it's units set to millimeters but I wish to show the level on elevation in meters, but still keeping the global project units in millimteres. Is there a way of setting units only for the elevation views to meters? I thought it could be done in the level head family by adding a fromula to the elevation paramater, but I have so far come up short. Attached is pic of what I would like to achieve.
Any help would be appreciated.

chris.needham
2008-09-01, 09:33 AM
You need to edt the Levelhead family. Find it in the Project Browser under Annotations, then right-cleck and select "Edit."
Once in the family, select the "Elevation" label, then click on the "Edit Label" button in the options bar.
In the following dialog, select the "Elevation" the "Label Parameters" section, then click on the icon below that is a hand above a #, then in the "Format" dialog uncheck "Use project settings" and adjust to suit your needs. Then just "load into project."

soender
2008-09-01, 12:48 PM
Cool! I've had the biggest problems with this too.. Thanks allot! :)

2009-04-02, 03:02 AM
Great,get it,thanks!