PDA

View Full Version : Grid Heads & Section Markers

lafe
2004-09-27, 09:06 AM
I am having trouble with my structural grid heads & section markers. The dang things keep moving on me - I am just about finished with my first project in Revit, and I am trying to get the drawings ready for print. But the grid heads and the section marker heads won't stay where they are legible - every now and again, they just move and I don't know why.

Any ideas?

Thanks -

Lafe

aggockel50321
2004-09-27, 02:52 PM
What have you done in the view when they've changed?

Have you changed the view's scale, turned on & off a crop boundry?

Need some more info to help you...

adegnan
2004-09-28, 01:13 AM
Am I correct that section heads to not move in unison the way that level heads will? Do any of you know a way to make them move in unison?

I too find that they sometimes move on me after re-cropping.

aggockel50321
2004-09-28, 12:56 PM
Like grids section head & tail locations are view specific. Unlike grids, section heads & tails don't seem to constrain to each other.

lafe
2004-09-28, 02:28 PM
I am not sure what exactly is happening - we have a few people working on the project. I am the manager, though, and I know that I have not been asking anyone to change any of them in the views that I am seeing changes in. We have changed a couple of them in other views - it almost seems like when I change something in one view, it messes it up in some other view. I don't know - this is our first project and I don't have enough experience with it to know what could affect their location.