PDA

View Full Version : What's the .ini string to turn "copy multiple" on by default?

cstanley
2008-09-18, 05:50 PM
or is there one? I sure would like the "multiple" option to be on by default. Anyone know the .ini string to add to throw this switch?

aaronrumple
2008-09-18, 06:16 PM
There is none...

mtyp
2008-09-18, 09:39 PM
Revit remembers what your last action was with copy (in a session), so if you turn "Mutliple" on and go to use Copy again it should still be on.

cstanley
2008-09-22, 09:49 PM
Revit remembers what your last action was with copy (in a session), so if you turn "Mutliple" on and go to use Copy again it should still be on.

until i switch projects or start a new session... i was just hoping for a little persistence...

patricks
2008-09-23, 12:18 PM

I have found that the Multiple Copy switch box turns on and off at random times. Sometimes it seems like it is view specific. or perhaps it is view-type specific. So if I turn it on while copying in plan view, it will probably always be on for the remainder of the session in that project in all plan views. But then if I go to a section view and copy something, it might be turned off again. I'm always having to check to see if it's on or off.

I have not seen any sort of predictable behavior from that box.