PDA

View Full Version : look at these two views and tell me whats happening

ntnik
2008-10-07, 02:29 PM
the screen capture is how it looks when i open the file (which is not the same as i left it. the verticals and bar joists above along with light fixtures)...the view comes in looking like the view properties cut plane has changed to look down from above second floor.....i printed a pdf of it to post, but it came out fine (sim to when items are temporarily hidden)....this happened most recently on a large foundation plan o opened it after spending a few days on it and it was almost unrecognizable....i just kept closing the program and re-opening till it came back looking like i left it....if it a video card issue?......its 2008

Jason Grant
2008-10-08, 01:10 PM
I had something similar on a project that was upgraded from Revit Architecture 2008 to 2009 with some ceiling elements. Although, it was not happening with my computer just the individual user. I sent her the WU1 version and it fixed it.

Can you test on another computer to see if you still have the same issue? If you don't have the issue on another computer try reinstalling or getting the update and see if that resolves the issue.