PDA

View Full Version : Door Windowe Schedule

STHRevit
2008-10-10, 05:34 AM
Hi All,

I have been requested to provide a graphical door and window schedule for my current project. Fine I thought, make a door/window legend, easy. :)
Not so it would appear :(
I cannot place the curtain wall into the legend, at all.

How can i provide a graphical (physical elevation) of the curtan wall panel in a door/widnow scenario????

Please help......

mruehr
2008-10-10, 07:17 AM
use a elevation view and switch of everything except the Curtain Walls

Jun Austria
2008-10-10, 09:13 AM
Hi All,

I have been requested to provide a graphical door and window schedule for my current project. Fine I thought, make a door/window legend, easy. :)
Not so it would appear :(
I cannot place the curtain wall into the legend, at all.

How can i provide a graphical (physical elevation) of the curtan wall panel in a door/widnow scenario????

Please help......

Create a wall, set the phase to "Future" for that wall.
Insert all your doors, windows and curtain wall and set all of them to 'Future" phase. Change the lineworks if you want to or dimension it. From there, just insert your elevation tag. And I believe you know the rest.

SCShell
2008-10-10, 02:31 PM
Hey there,

I use standard Legends for the doors & windows, and then for curtain wall and storefront, I just use elevation views without titles and just line them up together.
Messy, but effective.

Good Luck
Steve

twiceroadsfool
2008-10-10, 03:00 PM
Do a search for "future phase legends" or "previous phase legends" and youll see how a lot of us are doing them now.

Me specifically, i model group all of our storefront set-ups anyway. With them done that way, i can go in to the Previous Phase Legend, and just drop the model groups in a row, and set up an elevation of them all, and they all update with the project, and there are no elevation markers to hide (in the past)...