PDA

View Full Version : Title Block Line "Auto-connects"

Batman
2008-10-13, 02:27 AM
THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS ! ! !

I have a title block created many years ago in an older verion, I now need to make some alterations to it, something very simple. I am using the latest build.

Anyway, pictures below show how as soon as I align my title block lines they want to automatically connect. I try everything to keep em seperated. It just won't stick....WHY ???????

Any help would be very soothing.

ijnicholas
2008-10-13, 11:57 AM
can you use the unjoin or split line command? Or the move command while disjoin option is on?

Batman
2008-10-13, 01:08 PM
can you use the unjoin or split line command? Or the move command while disjoin option is on?

Thanks but unfortunatly no, everytime i use the split wall command and delete the piece to make the gap it automatically connects again. Unjoin doesn't work either because the lines were never joined to begin with so there is nothing that you can select t unjoin.

I know it has something to do with the condition that automatically connects walls and lines when they are in close proximity, the problem however is that these titleblocks existed before without any problems and now in the new builds everything goes to ****. Autodesk messed something up along the way.