PDA

View Full Version : Schedule line height

patricks
2008-10-17, 03:03 PM
I have a schedule that's looking pretty crowded. The text in the schedule is set to 1/8", and that is making the grid lines between the rows only 1/4" apart. This leaves only 1/16" above and below the text to the grid line. I'd like to have the grid line rows 3/8" apart (1/8" text, 1/8" above and below the text). This would make the schedule easier to read, and also leave room for revision clouds if they're ever needed.

Any possibility of this?

Scott Womack
2008-10-18, 05:36 PM
I have a schedule that's looking pretty crowded. The text in the schedule is set to 1/8", and that is making the grid lines between the rows only 1/4" apart. This leaves only 1/16" above and below the text to the grid line. I'd like to have the grid line rows 3/8" apart (1/8" text, 1/8" above and below the text). This would make the schedule easier to read, and also leave room for revision clouds if they're ever needed.

Any possibility of this?

Only if you are using a font that has extra space defined above and below it. I believe the schedule lines are not spacing off the the nomenclature of 1/8" text, but off of the spacing for the text in the font used.:lol:

patricks
2008-10-20, 12:39 PM
So how can I edit a font to add more space above and below?

Andre Carvalho
2008-10-20, 12:46 PM
I don't think you can edit Windows fonts...

Andre Carvalho