PDA

View Full Version : Filled region problems...

mickaeL_renauD
2008-10-24, 06:08 PM
I'm trying to create a filled region to section off a piece of the building and make it Toned Transparent with a label text.

So i went into filled region and change what i needed and turn it to transparent..this way i will be able to see my door swing and the walls that i covered with the filled region and still have the transparent color tone to it...

But what I get is a filled region color tone with no way to make it transparent. Meaning the area I covered is completely covered and I cant see my walls, door swings, etc...

Any help please!

Thanks,

jeffh
2008-10-24, 06:40 PM
Solid filled regions will not work like this. You could possible use a tight "dot" or lined pattern with the transparent setting to achieve the look you are after.

mickaeL_renauD
2008-10-24, 06:50 PM
Yeah i tried that doesn't come out the way i want it to though..

Is there anyway to be able to color room by room in plan with a hatch and make sure the hatch doesn't cut into the wall or take out the door swings...?

Thanks for your respones...

jeffh
2008-10-24, 07:03 PM
Maybe you could do a color fill plan on some paramter on the room you create. Then only assign values to the rooms you want colored. the other rooms could get a "fill of white to match the background. You could then set the color fill to either be foreground or background. That might get the look you want.

mickaeL_renauD
2008-10-24, 07:17 PM
i dont seem to understand what you mean?

Andre Carvalho
2008-10-24, 07:21 PM
I'm trying to create a filled region to section off a piece of the building and make it Toned Transparent with a label text.

So i went into filled region and change what i needed and turn it to transparent..this way i will be able to see my door swing and the walls that i covered with the filled region and still have the transparent color tone to it...

But what I get is a filled region color tone with no way to make it transparent. Meaning the area I covered is completely covered and I cant see my walls, door swings, etc...

Any help please!

Thanks,

Make sure your view is NOT set to Wireframe.

Andre Carvalho

mickaeL_renauD
2008-10-24, 07:33 PM
wow...that worked even though i tried it before! second times the best!

Thanks!!