PDA

View Full Version : How do you change the "View Title" tag

wingman
2004-10-05, 03:10 AM
I am new to Revit and I would like to change the view title label to show the sheet number below the view number. I first tried to change the properties of the view title by loading the view title with sheet number. It appeared to work until I actually placed a view. I then loaded the view with sheet number family into the project and can see it in the family tree just below the view title. But how do I tell Revit to use the view title with sheet number by default when I place a view into a sheet? Thanks in advance for your thoughts. I have a feeling I will be visiting this site quite a bit in the coming months and years.

sfaust
2004-10-05, 03:27 AM
one sure way to do it is to make sure that all the view that are on a sheet have the correct view title and then purge the other one. (it's under "internal object styles" in the purge dialog.

as for coming back here, I would definitely encourage it, I can't tell you how much I've learned from the people here!

Welcome :)

beegee
2004-10-05, 05:40 AM
Select a view on the sheet, Edit properties - Title > drop down menu will list the loaded view title labels.