PDA

View Full Version : clg grids not exporting

thomasf
2008-11-20, 05:03 PM
I am exporting an RCP view to AutoCAD and not all my celing grids are showin gup, so I can not adjust the lights per the updated ceiling grids.

I check some previous threads and haven't found a solution. Does anybdoy have a fix for this?

thanks

dhurtubise
2008-11-20, 05:36 PM
Im assuming the ceilings are not all at the same height. Change the View Range in the View Property

thomasf
2008-11-20, 05:54 PM
the ceiling grids are all at the same height. I checked the view range: the cut plane is set 100mm below the clg height, the top was set to the next level up (in this case the roof) and the view depth is set to Unlimited.

The clgs that export and don't export change every time I export the RCP

bbeck
2008-11-20, 06:38 PM
I think this is a known issue that was addressed it the last Web Update, WU2. Are you running the latest build?

REVIT® ARCHITECTURE 2009 Web Update Enhancement List Revit Architecture 2009
Improvements made in Web Update 2 build (20080915_2100): Revit Architecture 2009/ Revit® Platform Enhancements
 Improves the ability to link markups made in a DWFx file.
 Improves the ability to view thumbnail previews in Microsoft® Windows® XP x64.
 Decal bump image map will now import at correct scale for cut-out.
 Floors containing multiple slopes and walls will now export to IFC correctly.
 Improves the display of colors in shaded views to be more consistent with the 2008 Revit product line.
 Export to DXF/DWG will now export the Material's color_map texture.
 Mass Floors no longer disappear when adding text to Mass Element comments.
 Improves stability of worksharing when saving to central.
 Improves visibility of common edges when joining in-place family.
 Improves stability when accessing Pantone dialog.
 Improves stability when upgrading project or family from the 2008 version of a Revit product.
 Improves stability when selecting elements in a 3D view.
 Moving a model pattern with a face-based family constrained to it no longer causes a constraint error.
 Improves stability when switching between views.
 Improves stability when importing DWG files.
 Improves performance when adding or editing walls in models with rooms.
 Improves stability when creating a section.
 When exporting to DWG, the ceiling pattern will now export correctly.
 After a project is upgraded to the 2009 version of a Revit product, the linework will now display as set in previous version.
 Enables “Show family pre-cut in plan views” parameter for structural framing category family so that the geometry can be cut by the cut plane in medium and fine views.

thomasf
2008-11-20, 06:58 PM
No I am not, I am running build 20080321_1900.

Guess I need to get on those guys in IT!

cphubb
2009-03-06, 11:11 PM
I have tried this and it appears to not be fixed. Specifically in 3D

m.augi
2009-03-09, 01:23 AM
I have tried this and it appears to not be fixed. Specifically in 3D

3d will only export the plane not the grid it self. which defeats coordination in navis works