PDA

View Full Version : Window Schedule

Jun Austria
2008-11-21, 02:33 AM
I have a Fixed Louvre window set at 2000mm from the floor. The Window Schedule has no problem detecting it. But in one of the field. The "To Room: Name" is empty. I have checked the "Room" on section and its way pass the top sill of the window. And yet the room name cannot be detected by the Schedule. Any thoughts?

josh.made4worship
2008-11-21, 02:56 AM
Check that you have it flipped correctly...meaning that the side that says "inside" on the family is actually on the inside...I would assume that this could be causing it to not read the "To Room" Name" Also, it could be that it only reads the "From Room"?...should read both i guess if you have an interior window...just some thoughts.

mtyp
2008-11-21, 03:40 AM
also check the calculation height of your rooms(settings menu), or just that room (in section)

Jun Austria
2008-11-21, 05:32 AM
Check that you have it flipped correctly...meaning that the side that says "inside" on the family is actually on the inside...I would assume that this could be causing it to not read the "To Room" Name" Also, it could be that it only reads the "From Room"?...should read both i guess if you have an interior window...just some thoughts.

Thanks Josh. That was it. I just flipped the window and now visible in the schedule. thanks.