PDA

View Full Version : Elevation Tags in Call-out views

mmiles
2008-12-08, 05:53 PM
Initially some interior elevations were created in a 1/4" plan- and subsequently a call out view(s) was created to show small spaces in more detail. I would like to now place the elevation tags into the call out view, but I cannot figure out how to do this. Is my only choice to "hide" the original, and then "reference other view" the 2nd set of tags in the callout?

thanks.

Scott Womack
2008-12-08, 06:05 PM
Initially some interior elevations were created in a 1/4" plan- and subsequently a call out view(s) was created to show small spaces in more detail. I would like to now place the elevation tags into the call out view, but I cannot figure out how to do this. Is my only choice to "hide" the original, and then "reference other view" the 2nd set of tags in the callout?

Were the callouts created as a floor plan callout, or as a detail callout. Elevations should appear in the floor plan callout, but will not appear in the detail callout.

mmiles
2008-12-08, 06:38 PM
Thanks, Scott. I determined it was a detail view just a moment before returning to this site. A simple thing, yet something easily overlooked. (whew!).