PDA

View Full Version : trying to find a door

ntnik
2008-12-10, 11:12 PM
i have a door schedule that should just include "new" doors....the project is an addition to an existing building.....i only have 3 windows and 6 show up on schedule....i pulled up all the plans - existing and new.....and highlighted the cells on the schedule and were able to find a few in the existing plan views that were phased "new" and should have been existing and i changed them....a few are still elusive....any other way to find them when i can't seem to see them?.........or just keep looking

ajayholland
2008-12-11, 12:51 AM
The schedule is just another view(of the data) and so it has phase properties and filters. Try changing those settings and see what is reveal.

Another idea would be to look in the family browser (after purging) and find out which families are loaded; then “select all instances” and examine the properties of each type.

~AJH

gordolake
2008-12-11, 03:45 AM
Try going to 3D view, turn on wire frame, then select widows in schedule and pick show.

Alex Page
2008-12-11, 04:03 AM
or in 3d - change the phase to 'show new only' and turn off everything but the windows....could be obvious

ntnik
2008-12-11, 02:13 PM
wireframe..........3D worked best

cganiere
2008-12-18, 01:05 AM
I know where the doors are, but they arn't in the schedule.

The Show in Schedule chackbox is checked, but grayed out.

How do I get the doors in the schedule?

jyoungner
2008-12-18, 01:34 AM
uncheck the grayed out check box and then recheck...this should make the doors schedule correctly.