PDA

View Full Version : Fine tuning walls

Bryan Thatcher
2008-12-11, 09:33 PM
I have two stacked walls, one with CMU, the other light gage, both with the same sweep applied to the bottom of the top half. They won't clean up and I know why, but I can't fix it. I think a solution would be to apply a negative offset to the sweep on the CMU but I don't know how far it's off. Is there a simple 'distance' tool to find out how far it's off? Or another fix? I'm actually not sure why it's off either. Thanks.

Scott Womack
2008-12-12, 11:28 AM
I have two stacked walls, one with CMU, the other light gage, both with the same sweep applied to the bottom of the top half. They won't clean up and I know why, but I can't fix it. I think a solution would be to apply a negative offset to the sweep on the CMU but I don't know how far it's off. Is there a simple 'distance' tool to find out how far it's off? Or another fix? I'm actually not sure why it's off either.

Have you tried to edit the return on one of the sweeps? You should be able to do this if it is a part of the wall style, or if it is applied.

patricks
2008-12-12, 06:44 PM
You need to find the distance of that little overhang you circled in the 2nd pic? You should be able to just use the tape measure tool to get it.