PDA

View Full Version : Annotation Leader Misbehaving

sthedens
2008-12-23, 08:29 PM
This is a weird one. We have a wall section view that is "split" to show top and bottom of the wall (parapet and footing). We have annotations with arc leaders calling out elements. However, arc leaders that "point down" and are above the split behave rather strangly. See thumbnail. For testing purposes, I copied an annotation element from below the view split and placed it above the view split. If the leader curves up, it works fine.

Scott Womack
2008-12-24, 10:54 AM
We have a wall section view that is "split" to show top and bottom of the wall (parapet and footing). We have annotations with arc leaders calling out elements. However, arc leaders that "point down" and are above the split behave rather strangely. See thumbnail. For testing purposes, I copied an annotation element from below the view split and placed it above the view split.

This has been a bug for at least two versions now. I know there has been a bug file with Autodesk on Revit 2008. IT has something to do with the curve of the arc, and how close it gets to the split areas. An Arch that has a smaller Curve to the radius also reacts differently. I cannot remember if I tried an angled leader, to see if it exhibits the same behavior.