PDA

View Full Version : Wall sweeps

Carlos GT
2008-12-23, 10:05 PM
I have a group of wall with sweep, the sweeps in some of them were created using the modeling bar-host sweep-wall sweep and the others were created adding the sweeps in the wall structure: wall-properties-structure-sweeps.

The issue is that I do not want to see any sweeps in the floor plan, So I go to view properties-walls and uncheck "wall sweeps", but only dissapear the sweeps that were created with modelling tool, the others remain. I could use the line work tool to desappear the sweeps, but Is there a better solution?

Scott Womack
2008-12-24, 10:58 AM
The issue is that I do not want to see any sweeps in the floor plan, So I go to view properties-walls and uncheck "wall sweeps", but only dissapear the sweeps that were created with modelling tool, the others remain. I could use the line work tool to desappear the sweeps, but Is there a better solution?

Not currently. The sweeps with in a wall style react differently than those that you "apply". Currently, there is no good work-a-round other than changing the cut-plane o the view, or using the linework tool. Beware, that even using the linework tool to "hide" the sweeps, when dimensioning the exterior faces of the wall, the dimensions will tend to find that "hidden" line.

Carlos GT
2008-12-24, 01:45 PM
Thanks Scott, good to know that.