PDA

View Full Version : Painted material properties?

davidthigpen
2008-12-30, 09:33 PM
Is there a way to identify what the painted material is that was painted onto a object? I can make a tag for this but would like to know if there is a "properties" selection I can make.

luigi
2008-12-31, 05:48 AM
I don't know if this will help you for what you need (or if you are already aware of this), but if you are in the pain tool, and you "highlight" the face, the status bar will report the name of the material it was painted with

Is there a way to identify what the painted material is that was painted onto a object? I can make a tag for this but would like to know if there is a "properties" selection I can make.

ejburrell67787
2008-12-31, 10:35 AM
It will also schedule if you create a materials take-off schedule for the walls or whatever element you have painted... although this might not help you identify a specific location...

davidthigpen
2008-12-31, 05:03 PM
Thank you. That's what I was looking for. BTW it also shows up on the tool tip for the paint bucket - says "face: painted with......"

luigi
2009-01-01, 01:09 AM
BTW it also shows up on the tool tip for the paint bucket - says "face: painted with......"
That's what I was referring to...the "status bar" is where the information of the painted material shows up.