PDA

View Full Version : A Few New Images

sjsl
2004-10-13, 02:29 AM
Heres a evening shot of a parking garage. It's all stock AR in R5.11.

It's rendered at 300 dpi on good quality. I did one at 600 dpi and most of the fine panel details really come thru.

Our inhouse Viz guru did the same garage for publications and they used this instead.

sjsl
2004-10-13, 02:33 AM
Heres another design for the same garage. Again this is stock AR w/R5.11, 300 dpi, good quality.

These renderings took very little time compared to doing this in Viz. We were able to use AR as a SD and DD design tool. It gave us a chance to review general colors and material selections in a hury.

sjsl
2004-10-13, 02:44 AM
This was my first small interior of an existing Lobby. Stock AR w/R5.11. The only tweaking of this shot was to get the sunlight going in the right direction, according to my boss. Yes, I did use radiosity on this, defualt settings.

300 dpi and good quality.

The latest R6 files are just to big to post. I have gone to a min. 300 dpi and best quality on the latest renderings. If I can reshoot and get the size down I will post them.

sjsl
2004-10-13, 03:15 AM
Heres a work in progress. I have been creating this kind of AR shot in R6.1 for the owner to review color and material selections. What's amazing is the Owner never once said what an ugly rendering are you using AR by chance?

We are in the process of landscaping now.

Image 150 dpi, good quality. Had to tweak the sunlight to get the owner interested in his color combos.

This is what Rt/AR was meant for (IMO), create and shoot. Like using a point and shoot camera instead of a $20,000 Nikon, I used my disposable. Acceptable for if you understand the premise. Is it really a $19,990 difference?

I hope they use AR4 so I can tweak myself to death!