PDA

View Full Version : Rooms disappear in floor plans

afry
2009-01-27, 05:05 PM
We are having a problem with rooms disappearing from our floor plans. Our model is a multi-level existing building. Almost all rooms show up correctly after being placed on the correct level. For example, there is one room that was correct, but has disappeared. All of the rooms surrounding it are visible, and the disappearing room is visible in section. The surrounding rooms are associated to the same level and have the same or similar limits. When I try to delete the room and re-place it, I get the error, "None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings."

ajayholland
2009-01-27, 09:20 PM
If only one room is not visible and you’ve seen the “None of the created elements are visible…” warning I would examine Visibility Graphics for Worksets and possibly Phase settings.

~AJH

afry
2009-01-28, 04:09 PM
I checked both the phase settings and workset visibility graphics. Even with all worksets visible the room is not. The phase is set the same as the other rooms. It is not visible in any floor plan view in any phase. Any other thoughts?