PDA

View Full Version : Problems when changing an object's phase

patricks
2009-01-30, 09:50 PM
I have a building renovation project nearly 100% documented (with all demo and new floor plans, ceiling plans, etc.) and now I found out that we will need to show the project in 2 phases - a new space adjacent to the existing tenant space, and then the tenant will move to the new space while the existing space is being renovated.

So I set up a Phase 2 after my original New Construction phase (now changed to phase 1). So I'm trying to move several objects from Phase 1 to Phase 2, but for some reason I end up getting doors and wall infills showing in the same plan.

For example, an existing door will be demolished and filled in, but not until phase 2. So I changed the door's properties to Demolished in Phase 2 (was created in existing and was demolished on Phase 1 before). After doing that, I end up with the existing door and the new infill both showing up in my Phase 1 plan, which is set to Show Previous + New). The infill should not be showing until Phase 2.

If I delete and then re-make the object, it works fine of course, but I really don't want to have to do that everywhere I have to change the Phase Created or the Phase Demolished from Phase 1 to Phase 2.