PDA

View Full Version : Revit User Group: Sacramento

gregcashen
2004-10-15, 02:48 AM
Revit User Group: Sacramento

"Leveraging Design Options"

Agenda: At this month's meeting we'll be taking a look at how Revit can support alternate design options. The Design Options features, new to Revit 6.1, are perfect for customizing model units on-the-fly for your customers, or for preparing client presentations with multiple design schemes. We'll also be taking a look at how the rendering and scheduling within Revit are impacted by this powerful tool. Glynnis Patterson, from Ideate's Building Solutions Division (BSD) Team will be presenting. Come prepared to brainstorm for future meetings!

When: October 27 (Wednesday), 2004
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Complimentary dinner by Ideate Inc. served at 5:30 PM
Where: AIA Central Valley Office, 616 Alhambra Blvd., Suite 1, Sacramento, CA 95816
RSVP to let us know you'll be there - abigayle.campos@ideateinc.com

Scott D Davis
2004-10-15, 03:13 AM
How far is is from Emeryville to Sacramento? I'll be in Emeryville on the 27.....

gregcashen
2004-10-15, 03:52 AM
'bout an hour-twenty at the right time of day, but you'd want to leave emeryville by like 2 to miss the traffic coming into sac. If you decide to join us, you're welcome to stay at my place. Maybe we should take part of the day off for some wakeboarding... ;)

Scott D Davis
2004-10-15, 05:29 AM
I'm supposed to be helping train our Emeryville office in Acad 2005 on Wed and Thurs....Folsom on Tuesday....if we can squeeze in some 'boarding, I'm all for it! Evening glass at Lake Folsom Tuesday?

gregcashen
2004-10-15, 05:51 AM
There's a launch ramp 2 miles from my house on the Sacramento River. If it looks like the weather is gonna be good (just heard it's supposed to rain Monday :( ), I'll bring my boat up and we can drop it in Tuesday evening before you head on out to Emeryville. If that doesn't work out, what about grabbing dinner in Sacramento or even Emeryville Tuesday night? My girlfriend lives out there, so she'd be happy to see me mid-week anyway!

hand471037
2004-10-15, 07:48 AM
Hey Scott! Dinner on me. I know a couple of great places to go over in east bay, and would love to meet up with you & Greg if you wanna.

send me a message or e-mail and I'll send you my info...

gregcashen
2004-10-15, 08:18 AM
J, I was gonna call you tomorrow to suggest just such a thing!

glynnis.patterson
2004-10-18, 02:03 PM
Sneak Peak of Revit 7 will be featured at the end of the night, so don't miss it!
glynnis

RSVP: abigayle.campos@ideateinc.com