PDA

View Full Version : Wall with Thermal layer

push84
2009-02-24, 12:58 PM
Hi,
1.Do we need to show plastering in wall layer to avoid my slabs to be seen in elevation?
2.Please find the attachment of my wall image, its 340 thk wall structure from exterior 90,60 air gap and 190 mm. i tried everything in wall property tools to wrap them as i want but some how its not happening, the last thing i could able to get is the wall ending with 190(i wanted) wrap with unwanted lines! and at window intersections only 90 mm wrap!!.where i need my inner wall layer (190mm) to be wrapped.
I need this exterior 90 mm to be within my core boundary so that my slab can reach it, but if i change that my wrapping is gone???? i fiddling with this wall quite some time. i expect some gurus to help me out to get it right.

thank you in advance

dhurtubise
2009-02-24, 03:19 PM
I don't see any attachment

push84
2009-03-01, 06:53 AM
Hi,
Please find the attachment of revit file with thermal wall,
1.i want to know, do we need to add 12 mm plastering layer to avoid the floor slabs to be seen in elevation? mostly the floors will extend till the core boundary (we can offset the floors to avoid this, but that's is not the correct way to go i believe)
2.i want the wall to be wrapped from Interior ie,190 mm at door/window junctions and wall ends ( now its wrapping from exterior 90mm at door window junctions).i tried as much as i know but its not working the way i want it to be !!!

Thank you
push