PDA

View Full Version : Seminar

Doug
2004-10-20, 12:12 PM
Hi!
I signed up for the seminar that is scheduled for today... got a reminder call y-day and like a dummy I didn't write down the phone number if there was a problem.... well I didn't get the email like she said I would... (this has never happened before) Anyone got the number to call... can't get a hold of my provider today

Thanks

Doug

sbrown
2004-10-20, 01:13 PM
Dear Scott,

This is a reminder that you are confirmed to attend the following webcast. Please make sure to read the technical requirements listed at the bottom of this page. You can also test your system ahead of time by clicking on the Webcast URL.

Topic: Using Design Options in Autodesk Revit
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Time: 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT
Duration: 1 Hour
Audio Information: 1-888-593-9101
Leader: Heather MacKenzie
Passcode: BSD
Webcast URL: http://www.placeware.com/cc/autodesklearning/join?id=BSD10-20&role=attend&pw=Audience

To attend the webcast(s):
1. Click on the meeting URL for the webcast before the indicated time.
2. Enter your name and then click Enter.
3. Dial the Access Audio number above to listen.

Doug
2004-10-20, 01:15 PM
Thanks!!!
Doug

adegnan
2004-10-21, 03:53 PM
I need to cancel my "seat" at the webcast. I can't find any way to do so. Is there a way? Or does someone want to email me and I can "give" you my seat? I don't want to waste space that someone else might want!

Scott D Davis
2004-10-21, 04:10 PM
Call 800-234-0074

That's the number Autodesk gave me for 'questions regarding the webcast.'

ajayholland
2004-10-21, 06:19 PM
Just when I was ready to log in to the web cast, I was approached by a colleague who had questions about Revit. I dutifully provided the answers, then was greeted by this message:

We’re sorry, the event you are trying to attend has reached maximum seating capacity. Please complete this form and you will be sent a link to the web cast recording once it has been published.

I guess it's a good thing, as I already saw some of it on my recent visit to NYC. Now all I have to look forward is the Revit 7.0 sneak peak at tonight's SCRUG meeting.

~AJH

Allen Lacy
2004-10-21, 06:31 PM
I had signed up for the SOM WTC webcast for today. I got the same message that you got AJ. I guess they have the same policy as airlines, overbooking :wink:

Mencken
2004-10-21, 06:34 PM
I also would like to know what the link to the web cast recording is/will be as the audio on my connection had an echo and broke up.

Looking forward to a valuable seminar,

Ralph Kurtz

tbarnesarc
2004-10-21, 07:21 PM
It was pretty interesting. Not to worry though they said that they will post it in the archives in a few days. Here is the link to the archives: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=2423607

MikeJarosz
2004-10-21, 08:02 PM
There were 1250 people on line. The questions were comimg at us like a tsunami.

Scott D Davis
2004-10-21, 08:10 PM
My question:

Would Autodesk PLEASE phase out ADT? Revit kicks A$$!! (I knew Matt J and other Revit people were answering questions.....) This was meant to be rhetorical....but I got this:

Response:

We thank you for your support in Autodesk products.

:mrgreen: