PDA

View Full Version : Know Issue: Pantone color selection

SCShell
2009-03-10, 02:06 PM
Hey there,

Both of my machines have been locking up with an error message about "The Server Is Busy"......while accessing the Pantone colors when editing a material's pattern color.
The factory sent me an e-mail stating that it is a know issue and that they are working on it. Here is the e-mail I received yesterday. (Maybe the forum Manager could move this to the "Know Issues" forum?
Hope this helps others who have been experiencing this problem.
Steve

Autodesk Subscription

Hi Steven,

There is actually a known issue with accessing the Pantone color picker. Our development team is working to correct as quickly as possible and you will be informed when it is fixed.

Best Regards,
XXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Autodesk Support Team

mmiles
2009-03-10, 02:13 PM
I am not sure if it is related or not, but I have not been able to get my custom pallete to maintain my pantone color selections in the materials/color menu. I have only noticed it when using pantone gray colors. it would seem that once I close the file and reopen later, the choices I established in the previous session are no longer available to me.

saeborne
2009-03-10, 04:12 PM
Hey there,

Both of my machines have been locking up with an error message about "The Server Is Busy"......while accessing the Pantone colors when editing a material's pattern color.
The factory sent me an e-mail stating that it is a know issue and that they are working on it. Here is the e-mail I received yesterday. (Maybe the forum Manager could move this to the "Know Issues" forum?
Hope this helps others who have been experiencing this problem.
Steve

Autodesk Subscription

Hi Steven,

There is actually a known issue with accessing the Pantone color picker. Our development team is working to correct as quickly as possible and you will be informed when it is fixed.

Best Regards,
XXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Autodesk Support Team

Have you installed Web Update 3? I also used to have issues with the Pantone color selector. But Web Update 3 seems to have resolved most of those problems.

SCShell
2009-03-10, 11:23 PM
Have you installed Web Update 3?
Yes I have, but thank you.
Steve