PDA

View Full Version : Help with Wall Opening Family and Lintel Symbol

ParagonChris
2009-03-17, 03:11 PM
Could someone help me figure out a way to not have the symbolic lintel lines show up on the reference level but show on the level above? I am using tips from others on the forum by adding in the invisible line to have the lintel lines display above. I just want the lintel lines not to show up on reference level. Any suggestions would be great! Please look at the family and the example attached.

cporter.207875
2009-03-17, 04:58 PM
Adding in the invisible line to have the lintel lines show above does not work if your level happens to be at a higher elevation than the top of the line. You would have to modify the family to fit each project.

The best way that I can think to do this (others may have better suggestions) is to set-up a dimensional parameter for the top of the invisible line from the top of the opening. You can then define that dimension in the project to work with the level elevation. I am not sure about getting the symbolic lines to show up in one view and not another, without manually overriding the graphics per view and per project.