PDA

View Full Version : Text and Filled Region

TroyGates
2004-10-22, 03:47 PM
I'm creating some new titleblocks and I am having problems finding an option (if it exists). I have a solid black filled region that I want to place some white text over. I have searched through the interface and through the help file and can't find any reference to Display Order or a send to front. The white text shows in front of the black filled region in the sheet view but when I print the sheet the white text isn't there.

So my question is how do I get white text to print over black filled regions?

Scott D Davis
2004-10-22, 04:17 PM
I had a similar situation the other day....pure 'white' would not print over black. I changed the color to be RBG 0,0,1 so it was 'almost' white and then it printed fine.

TroyGates
2004-10-22, 06:42 PM
I changed the black region to 0,0,1 and also tried changing the text color to 255,255,254. Neither of these made the text print white on a black background. After playing with this for an hour I realized that I was printing with black lines instead of grayscale. The white text prints as it should in grayscale. Logical that white wouldn't print in a black only setting, but now I need to figure out how to remove a text outline from a region. Hopefully I don't have to trace the text with lines...