PDA

View Full Version : Dependant View Callouts not showinf on correct plan

HinsZey
2009-03-20, 01:29 AM
I am currently working on a series of 1:5 plan details.

To create these details I 'duplicated' an existing floor plan, changed the scale, added the appropriate detail items and then 'duplicated as a dependant' to place on a sheet.
This has all worked fine until now I find that the callouts for the dependant views only appear on a 1:200 plan view and not the 1:100 view I originally duplicated.

I can't seem to find any way to make the detail callouts automatically appear on the 1:100 plan.

It seems as though the 1:100 plan was a 'dupicate' of the 1:200 (i didn't initally create the plan views) so that is why the detail callouts are appearing only on the 1:200 view.

Is there any way to make the callouts appear on all plan views?

thanks

Scott Womack
2009-03-20, 10:07 AM
If they were created as Detail Callout, you may be able to select one, go to its element properties, and see if there is a "parent ?Only" line in there. If there is, you should be able to click on it, and change it to "show intersecting views" (or something similar). Then it will appear. Be careful, it will then show in EVERY view possible.

HinsZey
2009-03-22, 10:31 PM
Thanks Scott, the primary view was a plan view and so its dependants are also plan views and unlike sectional dependent views, there is no option to change to detail views.

I have looked in the properties box and there is no option for parent only / intersecting views.

cwride
2011-04-07, 09:38 PM
If they were created as Detail Callout, you may be able to select one, go to its element properties, and see if there is a "parent ?Only" line in there. If there is, you should be able to click on it, and change it to "show intersecting views" (or something similar). Then it will appear. Be careful, it will then show in EVERY view possible.

Yes, where is this property located exactly? I am unable to find it myself. A screen shot, maybe?