PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Adulations, and Thankulations!

christo4robin
2004-10-25, 05:02 PM
To the Revit team!

Many thanks for...

1. Your attentiveness to our wishes
2. Your vision and excellent work in general
3. Your perseverance in product excellence under the Autodesk umbrella
4. The teasers along the way

and, biggest in my eyes...

10. Announcing and keeping a release date!

Cheers!

christopher.zoog51272
2004-10-25, 07:40 PM
here here!!!

great job revit team!

:beer: :beer:

aaronrumple
2004-10-25, 07:44 PM
Now why doesn't the rest of adsk work the way the Revit team does? Good job.

Scott Hopkins
2004-10-25, 07:47 PM
Thanks for exceeding expectations! I was resigned to the fact that each new release of Revit would take longer and longer to get out. Receiving Revit 7.0 in October is fantastic. I appreciated the effort to keep the "rapid release cycle" alive!

Griff
2004-10-25, 07:57 PM
Hat's off to all of you. I was just reading through the release notes as I'm waiting for the download. Lot's and lots of useful tools.

What I really like about Revit,,,,, You don't have to be retrained with every release, like the old ADT days. I use to dread every new release of ADT. All the retraining and modifications to menus. Wooooo, I love Revit! Thank for a great job!

ilya.bass
2004-10-25, 08:07 PM
Hat's off to all of you. I was just reading through the release notes as I'm waiting for the download. Lot's and lots of useful tools.

What I really like about Revit,,,,, You don't have to be retrained with every release, like the old ADT days. I use to dread every new release of ADT. All the retraining and modifications to menus. Wooooo, I love Revit! Thank for a great job!

Hmmm, some of our menus and design bars are starting to get quite long. I wonder if it is time to reorganize them! :-)

ariasdelcid
2004-10-26, 03:59 AM
Agreed...Is time for really thinking about an advanced user interface...Would you like us to give some pointers?

BillyGrey
2004-10-26, 01:28 PM
I'm bumping this post back up...

THANKS FACTORY AND ALL THE OTHER FOLKS WHO GOT THIS REL. OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin P
2004-10-26, 02:03 PM
Love it all, this is best release yet without a doubt. Got so much in it will be playing for ages :)

marcosf
2004-10-26, 07:35 PM
By far, the most appropriate thread title I've seen in these Forums.

Regards

Marcos