PDA

View Full Version : automatic surface adjustment

pat.pennington
2009-04-06, 04:04 PM
I'm importing landxml from hydraflow and all the data is correct. when i swap to the correct structure the rim elevation changes. im looking to keep the rim elevation as set. im assuming it is because automatic surface adjustment is set to true even though the network is not referencing a surface. is their a way to globally change automatic surface adjustment to false? Anything I can do to keep the rim elevations set?

Note: the network did not originate from C3D, they were polyline to hydraflow to civil 3D.

Thanks

Pat

awhaley
2009-05-02, 03:31 AM
I do not believe there is a way to globally change that feature. You can globally assign the surface through the prospector. The key to change a property for multiple pipes or structures is to select the objects you want to change in the prospector then right-click on the column header.

tlewald
2009-06-09, 02:51 PM
I'm importing landxml from hydraflow and all the data is correct. when i swap to the correct structure the rim elevation changes. im looking to keep the rim elevation as set. im assuming it is because automatic surface adjustment is set to true even though the network is not referencing a surface. is their a way to globally change automatic surface adjustment to false? Anything I can do to keep the rim elevations set?

Note: the network did not originate from C3D, they were polyline to hydraflow to civil 3D.

Thanks

Pat

Hey Pat,

Just tried it and you can select one of the objects, right-click and select similar and change the value to false under the properties window.

Hope that helps,