PDA

View Full Version : radial dim....not showing

ntnik
2009-04-07, 08:59 PM
i have a plan all of my dimensions are visible.....when i got to place a radial dimension on a curved wall i get "None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: Womens Locker Toilets View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings."

i have gotten this warning before and would go check and find out what was turned off.....everything is on in the view and all my other dims are visible....i'm lost here

ntnik
2009-04-07, 09:01 PM
sorry...figured it out....radius point for wall was outside the view....

patricks
2009-04-07, 09:43 PM
Did you have the annotation crop active? Note that if a radius dimension has the centerpoint outside the view, you can always drag the dimension line away from the centerpoint so that you don't have your dimension line extending way outside the view. This is helpful especially on site plans where you might have a large-radius curve that extends way outside the boundary of your crop region.

If there was no annotation crop, though, the dimension still should have been visible even if the centerpoint was outside the regular crop region.