PDA

View Full Version : Level tags & lines not showing

smidt
2009-04-14, 10:13 PM
Some of my elevations (& callouts of elevations) are not showing. (I am using Revit 2008.) The "Levels" is checked on the Visibilty/Graphics screen is marked. I use the light bulb to show hidden elements, but the Level lines & tags are not there. I know the levels are there since they appear in the combo box for Top & Bottom constraints for walls.

How do you find & unhide these level tags & lines?
Warner

cporter.207875
2009-04-14, 10:16 PM
Does the project have worksharing enabled? If so, it may be that the Levels' workset is not visible. Go to visibility/graphics, worksets tab, and see if any of your worksets are unchecked.

Rick Houle
2009-04-15, 02:43 PM
The extents of your level lines and grid lines have to CROSS the viewing plane in order to exist in that view...

When I first set up a project, I always (recommend you) start with levels... I will go to a South and West elevation (for example) and make sure my level lines "3d extents" are stretching across the entire envelope of my building...

It is hard to explain by typing... But it sounds like your level lines need to be stretched to intersect the building (and view) parameters...