Summary: I would like to be able to change the grading criteria of a previously created grading.

There are times when I have created a grading using, lets say, a Distance and Slope criteria. Later I want to change that to a Distance and Elevation Difference criteria. Currently the only way to do that is to erase the grading and make a new one. This is a real problem if the are additional gradings created from the one that I want to change.

A logical place to put this would be in the Grading Properties. The criteria is listed there but it cannot be changed.

Description: I would like to be able to change the grading criteria of a previously created grading.

How Used: There are times when I have created a grading using, lets say, a Distance and Slope criteria. Later I want to change that to a Distance and Elevation Difference criteria. Currently the only way to do that is to erase the grading and make a new one. This is a real problem if the are additional gradings created from the one that I want to change.

A logical place to put this would be in the Grading Properties. The criteria is listed there but it cannot be changed.

Feature Affinity: Grading

Submitted By: Jeff Paulsen on March 16, 2009