Thread: Simpson Catalog & the Ribbon Interface

Login to Give a bone

Question Simpson Catalog & the Ribbon Interface

Does anybody know how to display the Simpson Product Catalog link on the Ribbon interface in the same way that the Classic interface does? It used to appear as a tab on the menu bar which is/was very convenient. How can I get it to reappear as a Tab or a Panel in the ribbon format?
    I ran Simpson's Menu Installation guide as directed but it doesn't appear to have the same result when using the Ribbon format.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Simpson Catalog & the Ribbon Interface

I found an acceptable solution to my own problem. While in the startup workspace, select the drop-down menu at the lower right side and switch to Classic View. On the command line type in "ribbon" and the interface switches to ribbon format, but leaves the menubar from the classic view at the top of the screen. This is where the Simpson drop-down menu is located. From what I see, this is a sort of hybrid interface allowing you to keep what you rely on in classic while letting you to begin the ribbon switch.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Simpson Catalog & the Ribbon Interface

You can also turn the menubar off and on using the MENUBAR command or by right-clicking on the Quick Access Toolbar in the upper left corner.