My company, Alphabuzz, is a nationwide qualitative market research firm. Autodesk has asked us to find various users in the architectural design and construction industries in the greater San Fran area to participate in a paid market research study. We are offering $150 for a 90 minute onsite workplace visit as a thank you for your time and opinion.

These onsite workplace visits begin the week of Monday, June 1st - June 30th in the greater San Fran area. Each onsite visit may be at a time that is convenient for you including before and after normal business hours. Please be assured that no software will be installed on your computer.

These studies are strictly for informational purposes only and no sales attempts are ever made either now or in the future as a result of participation.

The research will focus on how you use 2D drawings and 3D models to understand, review, and collaborate on designs. Some of the questions will focus on how you use specific products like Autodesk Navisworks, Autodesk Design Review, AutoCAD LT, or other various CAD software and other tools, including design applications, PDF, or even sheets of paper.

If you are interested, please email: jamie@alphabuzzgroup.com and I'd be happy to share more information with you.

Thanks so much for your time - I look forward to hearing from you!

Jamie Nardini
Research Coordinator
AlphaBuzz, Inc.
direct: 410-647-2251