Thread: What's New With Inventor 2010?

Default What's New With Inventor 2010?

I think It Would be very beneficial to have a class that goes through the new features of Inventor 2010.

Default Re: What's New With Inventor 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by scotts.217338 View Post
    I think It Would be very beneficial to have a class that goes through the new features of Inventor 2010.
    I agree. I'm currently looking for someone to teach such a course. Inventor is quite popular and certainly rates having a course of this nature, but sadly finding instructors is a little more difficult. I'll post back here when I find a good candidate and schedule the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Augi Doggie View Post
    I agree. I'm currently looking for someone to teach such a course. Inventor is quite popular and certainly rates having a course of this nature, but sadly finding instructors is a little more difficult. I'll post back here when I find a good candidate and schedule the course.
    Why is it so hard to find Instructors for Inventor? AU 2008 didn't offer many Inventor courses either. It has come so far, but yet know one is willing to teach a course on it. I know there is a lot of good information in the Inventor Tutorials that come with the product, and there are several people using Inventor.

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post

I would like to see more Inventor training as well. Unfortunately, it seems that AUGI still stands for Autocad Users Group International, not Autodesk Users Group International. Inventor is a very powerful program that continues to get somewhat ignored by this group. With the exception of CAD camps, with all sorts of choices for Inventor sharing. With the power of Inventor, Autocad users could benefit from Inventor training as well. Making them more diverse in their field. This group does such a great job of sharing information for Autocad I would like to see the same output towards Inventor.

Quote Originally Posted by SPBleckman View Post
    I would like to see more Inventor training as well. Unfortunately, it seems that AUGI still stands for Autocad Users Group International, not Autodesk Users Group International. Inventor is a very powerful program that continues to get somewhat ignored by this group. With the exception of CAD camps, with all sorts of choices for Inventor sharing. With the power of Inventor, Autocad users could benefit from Inventor training as well. Making them more diverse in their field. This group does such a great job of sharing information for Autocad I would like to see the same output towards Inventor.
    I'm inclined to disagree about the cause, but not the effect.
    AUGI seems to be top-heavy with people involved in architecture/building compared to mechanical/engineering so ACA/Revit get more attention (and have more people in a position to teach others) than MDT/Inventor.