Hey Guys,

I sincerely don’t know where this notion is coming from, “you sound as if you want ADesk to do all this for you with no extra cost”

This is so out of left field to me that I actually not sure how to respond to it. Am I missing something here?

Are you trying to say you guys sell stuff like this, if someone would pay you to do make it? I’m so confused by your accusations that that’s the best conjecture I can come up with!!

The only mention of money issues I raised is when I noted that I did contact JTWorld and asked if this is something they could create. They said probably if they had the money.

Well, I just figured that after giving them the idea they could certainly profit from it if they saw the opportunity and left it up to them to decide. I would certainly purchase it from them if it worked well enough.

Maybe there is a world out there which I am unfamiliar with and you guys are a part of which barters with such aftermarket ideas….

Is there something you guys want to share here about that?? Past this line of thinking I really don’t grasp your point.

Autodesk continually improves their software through R&D which includes User Wish Lists and User input and they factor these ‘extra cost’ efforts into the cost of their products and subscription services. Duh!

d.
ps. on another subject, how do you capture quotes and place them in your reply posts in those blue boxes as you have?? Can't figure that one out.