I'm fairly certain these features don't exist in QTO so I'm listing them here as a wishlist. If anyone knows differently I'd love to be enlightened.

3D DWF viewing
- I'd like to be use sectioning tools, similar to Design Review.
- I'd also like to be able to hide items in the 3D DWF and not have it impact the 2D DWFs within the same takeoff.

Sheet Views
- I'd like to be able to turn on/off objects on a per sheet location. I'd like to be able to turn off the ceiling grids in one sheet only, and not have it off in all other sheets (RVT DWF)

- I'd like to be able to alter the display colors on a per sheet basis. For example, if I have an elevation sheet where I've done an area takeoff to represent pre-cast panels, I'd like to be able to have the walls display in gray, and not in color per their model takeoff values; it's confusing. Hopefully I'm missing something. I know how to turn off the walls in the elevation view but that's not what I want. I want the walls to not display per their model takeoff values (coming from RVT DWF) within one sheet only so that the manual takeoff colors can be more obvious.