Thread: Content Center Library

Login to Give a bone

Default Content Center Library

hi all,

after installing AIP2009 & all library successfully there is still a problem.

when i use insert command from frame generator it shows a message

that content library files not found (not exactly but similar to this) & nothing could be done after that.

please let me know whether there is another method to use content center library or i have to call for technical assistance from our Software supplier.

i had work earlier on AIP2008 & after getting update i rarely used Inventor so i dont know how to use Content Center Library in AIP2009.

If any one tell me how to work with AIP2009 & content center library then please tell me.

since after installation the system show the message that all feature installed successfully. i have AIP 2009 licensed software in my office & recently reinstalled the s/w. before this installation i had not checked that if the C.C.Library was working or not.

please suggest me what to do n how to do?

Thanks in advance.

-LALIT

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Content Center Library

before today i think i have this problem due to my system's restrictions as we work in a domain & we are alloted as a restricted user. but today i called my system maintenance administrator 7 tried to check whether the content center library works or not. all in vain. it doesnt started & again same message appeared as in my user login.

can any one give autodesk's toll free no. or any kind of help. so this problem can be resolved as i have to complete many projects in inventor.

please help me.

thanks in advance.

-LALIT

Login to Give a bone

One suggestion I would like to make is that you check the "File Settings" under the "Application Options" menu. Make sure that the "Default Content Centre" files location is correct?

Regards.

Dave

Login to Give a bone

I had another thought last night!

Are you using Vault? If you are, and forgive me if my memory of this is not be what it should be, I believe you have to activate the Content Centre Library within Vault. Vault assumes multiple users and you have to point to the location of the files for those users. Go to the Vault server and check this out.

Sorry if this is a bit fuzzy, I am not a Vault expert, and I may be off the mark with this as I have only ever used it once.

Regards.

Dave