Hello guys,

I've just started using Revit for a day now and i have a major dillema,i don't know what scale Revit uses for "drawing".

Here's what I'm trying to do:
I've got a project at my university that consists in building a school and at the current stage i want to draw the basic site where the school will be placed.Because it's in a residential area i want to create the actual site,including roads,buildings,etc.Since I've received the site area on a piece of paper,A3 format,where the scale is 1:100 i was wondering how do I create the site in Revit 2010 since I don't know what scale Revit uses for drawing things.

Let's say I'm trying to create a building that in real life it's 22m long,on the paper at scale 1:1000 is 2,2cm at 1:100 scale it's 22cm so what's the building size if i draw it in Revit,if the scale it's set to 1:1000((from the bottom of the screen where the shadows,shades,etc are)would i draw 2,2cm in revit or 22m?
since i've draw a box in Revit 2x2cm at a scale of 1:1000 and when i've changed the scale to 1:100 all it happen was the view just zoomed in a little bit,that's it,it should have been transformed into 20x20cm so what scale do i actually draw in revit?

Thank you!