See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    2004-10
    Posts
    3
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    Hi everyone,

    Does anyone know where you can order the small spiral bound booklet titled "Lynn Allen's Top 10 Tip for AutoCAD 2005" that we received at AUGI camp ?

    Thanks in Advance,

    George

  2. #2
    The Silent Type Mike.Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    2000-11
    Posts
    13,656
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    Hi George

    Save your money and get it for free -

    http://www3.autodesk.com/adsk/files/...ipbook_otl.pdf

    Mike

  3. #3
    All AUGI, all the time thomas.stright's Avatar
    Join Date
    2015-12
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    535
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    If the booklet is laminated I would buy one....

    If they are for Sale

  4. #4
    BIM/VDC Management Brian Myers's Avatar
    Join Date
    2003-02
    Location
    St Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,817
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    Quote Originally Posted by g.deloach
    Hi everyone,

    Does anyone know where you can order the small spiral bound booklet titled "Lynn Allen's Top 10 Tip for AutoCAD 2005" that we received at AUGI camp ?

    Thanks in Advance,

    George
    This might not help you, but Lynn was passing them out during the Go Further tour when she came to town here in St Louis around the middle of the year. I emailed her requesting a few for my next user group meeting. She actually sent me a box of about 20 that went fast at my meeting. You can try emailing her and see what she has to say.

    lynn.allen@autodesk.com


    Brian Myers
    Jacobs: VDC Design Office Lead (BIM Leadership)
    Visit my LinkedIn Profile for more information.

  5. #5
    All AUGI, all the time thomas.stright's Avatar
    Join Date
    2015-12
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    535
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    Quote Originally Posted by bmyers
    This might not help you, but Lynn was passing them out during the Go Further tour when she came to town here in St Louis around the middle of the year. I emailed her requesting a few for my next user group meeting. She actually sent me a box of about 20 that went fast at my meeting. You can try emailing her and see what she has to say.

    lynn.allen@autodesk.com


    Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

  6. #6
    The Silent Type CADMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    2016-01
    Location
    Where reference planes have Defines Origin checked
    Posts
    1,040
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.stright
    If the booklet is laminated I would buy one....

    If they are for Sale
    You gonna be at AU - I have an extra one.

    It might cost you,
    CADMama
    Donnia Tabor-Hanson
    AUGI Mom
    AUGI Membership Coordinator
    GO Vols!


    "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

  7. #7
    All AUGI, all the time thomas.stright's Avatar
    Join Date
    2015-12
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    535
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    Quote Originally Posted by CADMama
    You gonna be at AU - I have an extra one.

    It might cost you,
    CADMama
    Wish I could be there...I'm sentenced to Bentley Prison

    As for the cost...

  8. #8
    100 Club Grumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    2015-12
    Location
    Lansing, Michigan USA
    Posts
    101
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Cool Re: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    I'll sell you mine or just send me you address and I will mail it to you. I don't use mine and I am going to AU so I could pick-up another one.
    David B. Baker
    CAD Supervisor
    Munters Corporation, Aerotech Ventilation Systems
    Lansing, MI USA

  9. #9
    All AUGI, all the time thomas.stright's Avatar
    Join Date
    2015-12
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    535
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerdb
    I'll sell you mine or just send me you address and I will mail it to you. I don't use mine and I am going to AU so I could pick-up another one.
    Thanks, But Lynn is sending me 10 for our depatment here.

  10. #10
    BIM/VDC Management Brian Myers's Avatar
    Join Date
    2003-02
    Location
    St Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    1,817
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Lynn Allen's Autocad 2005 Tips Booklet

    I'm glad my advice could help!

    Lynn is good at supporting the people that come to her for help!

    Take care and enjoy the Booklets!
    Brian
    Brian Myers
    Jacobs: VDC Design Office Lead (BIM Leadership)
    Visit my LinkedIn Profile for more information.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AU314-3: 90 AutoCAD Tips in 90 Minutes by Lynn Allen
    By Autodesk University in forum AutoCAD
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-11-17, 05:44 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-04-17, 07:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •